Wednesday, February 13, 2008

School Pictures

I figured since I had the camera out, I should probably take some pictures of the girls. Alright, I know, I don't need a lot of convincing to take pictures of them. They are just so darn cute. Recently the addition of feathers in various places has really started to make them look grown-up. I feel like I have middle school chickens right now, as they are right in that awkward stage. They are between being young and being an adult and have the weird looks and bodies to prove it....just like middle schoolers. Here are some of my favorites from their "school" pictures today. Hopefully they won't come to dread looking back on these pictures like I do looking at my middle school pictures.

Girl # 1 (she is the runt of our batch)
Girl #2 Check out those new red feathers coming in...









Girl #3









Girl #4

Girl #5









Girl #6

1 comment:

The Hoekzema's said...

Bill,
Let me know if you need to chip up that brush pile. I own a good size commercial chipper, so that makes it easy, plus it is environmental (Amy). You could use the chips in the coop!!??!

Hoekz